Another great video showing off the strength of a low cost Chinese phone! This time we get a good look at the Newman N1 being put through a nasty looking screen scratch resistance test!
The Newman N1 looks drop dead gorgeous! It is as simple as that! Although many of you are torn between the Newman N1 and the JiaYu G3, I’m positive that you can all agree the N1 is a fantastic looking Chinese Android phone!
Best of all it’s not all just good looks! Just like the JiaYu G3 dual-core, 4.5 inch phone we featured earlier today, the Newman N1 also features an extremely resistant and scratch proof Corning Gorilla glass display! But don’t take my word for it just watch the video below!
Newman N1 Gorilla Glass Scratch Test Video!
Newman N1 Specification
As well as that fantastic screen the Newman N1 has a whole host of other great features such as;
- CPU: MT6577 Dual Core 1.0GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX531 Ultra
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 4GB
- Screen: 4.3 inch IPS
- Network: Dual SIM G+G W+G GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- Supports GSM service all over the world
- Color: Black, White, Red
- GPS: Built In GPS & A-GPS
- Connection: Bluetooth 2.0,A2DP Bluetooth Stereo
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Camera: Rear 8.0 megapixel with Auto Focus and LED Flash. Front 0.3 megapixel
- Battery: 1700 mAh
Thanks to Teja for the video link!