The Meizu MX2 launch party finished a few hours ago at the Watercube in Beijing, and while we though we know everything about the flagship Meizu the Zhuhai based company still managed to surprise us!
- Qualcomm Under Investigation by Chinese Government
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 4G LTE, 64-Bit, NFC, Triple-SIM, coming to $150 devices!
- Rumour: Zopo to launch 8-core ZP998 Mini
- 4G LTE MT6595 8-core processor available to manufacturers from January!
- Huawei’s mid-range 8-core phone to be named the Huawei Honor 3X!
With the popularity of Xiaomi phones, some unscrupulous online stores are selling knock off version of the phones to fool hopeful shoppers and make some easy money. Luckily there are some simple things to check for to see if a Xiaomi M1s is real or not before you hand over your cash.
It seems that the soon to be released Newman N2 want’s to steal the limelight away from Meizu’s MX2 launch today, and has appeared in these first ever spy photos with benchmark screenshots.