As usual Chinese tech news has been hurtling along at break neck speed this week! Here are the top 5 stories you shouldn’t miss!
Oppo N1 leaks and pricing
Insiders at Oppo are reported to have been talking to reporters about the Oppo N1, its specifications and pricing!
- Rumour: Oppo N1 to cost $650
- Oppo N1 spy photos look similar to recent renders!
- Video: Forth Oppo N1 Teaser video
- Oppo N1 able to take long exposure photos.
New Apple iPhone Vs Chinese Android phones
The most recent iPhone launches from Apple aren’t the most exciting in the world, especially when the designs were already leaked and each phone is seen as a small upgrade! How does the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S compare to Chinese Android phones, plus a clone too!
- iPhone 5S vs. Chinese Android phones, Xiaomi, Oppo, Meizu
- iPhone 5C vs, mid-range Chinese Android phones.
- GooPhone i5C Android iPhone 5C clone hands on video!
China gets a truck load of new smart TVs
Android smart Tv’s are the latest hot item to own in China and there are plenty to choose from regardless of your requirements and budget!
- Skyworth teaming up with Alibaba for $326 Android TV.
- LeTV planning to launch a 50-inch smart TV for $490.
- Hisense 85-inch 4K TV costs $16,000!
All the latest Xiaomi news!
Xiaomi are hitting the headlines more often than any Chinese manufacturer this year, which is understandable with news stories such as:
- Hugo Barra plans to make Xiaomi bigger than Apple and Google.
- WCDMA Xiaomi Hongmi coming end of September.
- Xiaomi Mi3 unboxing photos.
- Xiaomi Mi4 to run MIOS instead of Android.
- Watch the Xiaomi3 intro video with English subtitles.
Those are our top news picks for this week, but what about yours? Let us know if we missed anything in the comments section below!