We’ve een this model a couple of months ago when it was listed on TENAA and impressed us all (I guess), with its dual display design, featuring one AMOLED and one E-ink screen.
The device was unveiled baring the same specifications as the ones we saw on the TENAA website, so there are no surprises here:
HiSense A2 – Technical Specifications
- Dual displays (5.5″ AMOLED (1920 x 1080 pixels) & 5.2″ E-ink (960 x 540 pixels))
- 2.5D Glass
- Snapdragon 430 SoC (Octa-core 1.4GHz)
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- microSD slot (up to 128GB)
- 16MPixels main camera (f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, and PDAF)
- Selfie camera 5MPixels (f/2.4 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle)
- 3,090 mAh battery (fast charging 5V/2A)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio, USB OTG, USB 2.0 Type-C port
- Dimensions: 157 x 76.8 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 188 gr.
The device offers impressive battery performance (after all it has E-Ink display) and offers a built-in E-Reader app with 300.000 online eBooks, along with coupons to buy more online. It comes with dual-mode dual-touch technology, where the user can control the main screen of the device by swiping or tapping on the E-ink screen on the rear.
What do you think guys?