If you’ve always wanted an hoverboard this is probably the time to get on one. Chinese self-balance scooter maker — Megawheels — is running a special promotion on their products, so you can now get an hoverboard for just $179.99. Let’s learn more about them!
Megawheels are a well trusted supplier of hoverboards and electric scooters, they work in partnership with Samsung which provides lithium batteries for the European and US market. They also ship from within these continents so in most cases you won’t have to pay customs taxes and you get a 1 year warranty.
Megawheels hoverboards have passed the most strict tests and certifications such as CE, RoHS, TUV and UL tests. In addition to that, Samsung batteries ensure high quality standards and reduce possible dangerous situations to the minimum, which as you may know in the past, have hit hoverboards very heavily with them bursting in flames or exploding.
To sum up Megawheels hoverboards main features:
- Samsung Lithium Battery – Samsung lithium battery, which can prevent the scooter from fires & explodes.
- Dual 350WATT Motors – 2*350 Watt dual motors system can present more powerful & stable riding experience.
- CE, RoHS & TUV CERTIFICATE – Excelled in all electrical safety tests that CE, RoHS & TUV required.
- Europe Market Tax Free – Europe local shipping with Tax Free (Customers no need to handle for the tax fees).
- One-Year Standard Warranty – The brand had been build the after service for the Europe customers and the band products are available for 1 Years standard warranty for their customers.
Where can you get Megawheels hoverboards?
Let’s now get to the part many of you probably were really interested to — the Megawheels hoverboard Giveaway! All you have to do is visit their Facebook page, drop a comment and share the post, you’ll find more info there.
Last but not least, a word from them regarding Europe / USA after-sales service:
Bonus Video: They Choose Megawheels UL2272 Hoverboard