Best phone around 250 $ ?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  arsalan 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

rryba

i am looking for the best phone aroud 250 $ , i need really good rear camera , FHD , 5 ” screen .

Phones i have eyes on : zopo c2 platinum , neo n003 advanced , umi x2 practical edition , icoean x7 plus

Please help me to choose the best one !

arsalan
    Participant

Take care Rryba…

arsalan
    Participant

Take care Rryba… Be careful.

rryba

can you just help me ? :)

arsalan
    Participant

Anybody who want to help should be open in this forum. The world is full of…. Hope you understand.

chalimoja

Well here is my take. I would go for the iOcean X7 because i currently own it and i am blown away. This is not my first china phone as i have owned a star B92m which had a beautiful 720p screen and also the Jiayu G3 which had great built quality. But the iOcean just own them. The 1080p is soooo sharp plus consider that you can get a larger 3000mah battery and the smaller 2000mah on it already performs pretty well. The Zopo C2’s body bends as Andy already reported and the UMI X2 which happend to be my initial choice has a crappy camera compaired to the iOcean and people have also been complaining in these forums about the broken screens so i doubt if its gorilla glass like the Jiayus. As for the Neo feedback is still not there so i cant speak of it. What i know is that the iOcean is pretty good value for money plus they have official accessories i own it and i love it. I hope to post a review here soon good luck. You can get most of those phones on antelife or pandawill i have shopped many times with them.

runnerman

Thanks, do you have the iocean X7 original, Plus, or Elite version?

chalimoja

I have the Elite version (32Gb ROM to 2Gb RAM). Feel free to ask any questions i’ll be ready to help! Cheers

arsalan
      Participant

Is iocean elite having gorilla glass? Or any of the 5 inchers out there having a gorilla glass?

zedge13
    Participant

send me an email for tiago.ascend@gmail.com, and i will send you some links to help you!!!

rryba

check ur email :)

runnerman

zedge13, why not just post the links openly here…

btw, I’d be curious to know the answer too! For around about the $250 mark, or up to at least under $300 inclusive of shipping?

Something with 5 inch to say 6 inch screen, 1 or even better 2gig of RAM, 720 or FHD display? That would be the kind of thing I’d be looking for.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.