Huawei

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jogo 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Jogo
    Participant

Buddies, what do you think about Huawei, i choose recently Ascend Mate because of its 6’inch panel, but the system wasn’t that great and i’ll wait Huawei to make a better and again big one soon. Have you tried, used Hauwei and do you share some leak info about upcoming phones from the company? :))

zedge13
    Participant

Hi my experience with huawei is simple:

I bought a huawei IDEOS X3 and i must say nice machine for the price i never had any problem, but because i like every huawei smartphone i sell it and i bought a huawei ascend g300, nice machine too easy to root and run very nice HD games.
    Now i have a huawei ascend P1 and man fucking nice machine i must say, smooth has silk nice build quality fast as a thunder very easy to root too, and believe this machine runs pretty much anything, i was stuning with the performance!!!!!
    I have the white versin, for me the top from this phone is the thickness 7.6mm if im not wrong, gorilla glass screen i have tested with a nut a hammer and with a small rock and the screen still intact!!!

Now im very sure, i will buy the huawey ascend p2, the fastest LTE smartphone, nice benchmarks, awsome build quality, gorilla glass screen, and vey smooth andoidOS…

SO MY ADVISE:

BUY ANY HIGH END HUAWEI BECAUSE ITS A GROWING BRAND IN HEAD OF TECH ADVANCE IN CHINA SMARTPHONES, AND ALL THE SMARTPHONES ARE RELIABLE!!!!

Jogo
    Participant

i’m already convinced too about the many + of chinese smartphone market and the advancing qualities of some big chinese smartphone companies like oppo, xiaomi, huawei… i really look forward Huawei to show off new and better phone, after the small P6… thanks for the good post Zedget3, and where do u recommend to buy (chinese) from?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.