Please suggest a reliable online store/seller from China

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

beginner007
    Participant

Hi Friends

I’m really fade off of FAKEs from China and we have to extra cautious before placing an order for a phone. Be it individual online stores or be it a seller at Aliexpress, every where frauds have a permanent place.

Can anybody please suggest few reliable online stores or sellers, to whom we can trust for a genuine product ? From many posts here I came across MeriMobiles.com, but that site is over charging as compared to others or company price of a phone.

Please help.

zedge13
    Participant

Orientdeal is areliabe store off knock-offs…

i have bought a oriente s4 alternetive and a orient n2 am very pleased with the two units…

beginner007
    Participant

Andi, Can you please reply to this thread or make a new blog post to help and save the international buyers from monsters. Even I’ll suggest you to start a eCommerce portal :-)

zedge13
      Participant

Hello, do you meen im a monster?!?
      I only give you an idea because im from portugal so im a international buyer, and i think orientedeal is honest retailer…
      You have in europ
      Jet7store
      Powerplanetonline
      Tiendaoferton

But more expensive because of vat!!!

beginner007
    Participant

@Zedge13 Dear, seems like you did not understand my English :-) read it again and you will understand to whom I was saying say. Cheers ….

Anyway thank you for your contribution to the thread.

Anonymous

I bought my ZP950 form TINYDEAL

And it’s the first time that i bought electric devices from a chinese online store.After this experience,i am really pleased with their product quality, delievery speed and customer service.Really a good experience with it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.