Where to Buy Jiayu G4 Advanced 2G/32G

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  gracelee1241 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

glynndrago
    Participant

Hi All,

Anyone knows were I can order the top of the range Jiayu G4 Advanced (turbo processor) 2G Ram 32G ROM ? Have tried antelife, pandawill and Fastcardtech but none have it in stock.

Would appreciate the help !

Manos
    Participant

Try Spemall they say they have it….

kopaka359

hey Glynndrago. did you receive your g4 yet??

glynndrago
    Participant

Thanks – Are they reliable ?

Manos
    Participant

For me they are I have buy 4 phones this year all Jiayu and so far all good! He is faster than other sellers answers at once or with in 24 hours tell him that you found him from Gizchina..
    Ask first if in stock at the questions.
    At the shipping ask him to use Singapore Post is good and you will not have any taxes the price is 25$ for one phone.

glynndrago
    Participant

Thanks mate – From teh replies they seem to have good English too :)

yorkiebar
    Participant

Jaiyu are releasing a big batch of advanced G4’s this weekend, so retailers should start listing them in a week or so.

glynndrago
    Participant

Thanks Yorkiebar – Might be worth the wait :)

Seems like nobody is listing the Panda version and was actually thinking of buying black version and an extra white back which only costs around €10 extra … but maybe after next week some retailers might have the Panda after all ? We`ll see.

glynndrago
    Participant

Finally found it on http://dealsprime.com/?mw_aref=78538caa278db9ba6a5f62ff81d43043

It is only €285 including shipping ! If you subscribe to the newsletter you also get a 5% promo discount code !!

Have made some background checks and they look legit

Fingers crossed it works out well

chuma2chuma

spemall is a good site and their customer service is very helpfull and also shipping charges are very less when compared to other sites overall it is excellent. — RAM

Manos
    Participant

Anyone know there is light at the buttons? At the advanced model? If not I’m thinking the white version and black rubber cover… it will be nice.

Anonymous

I saw many people talking about JIAYU recently,and i knew about this brand from Tinydeal…seems that it has a better value for money ,but i don’t lknow how it really works,has anyone tried it?

Manos
    Participant

Many people here has Jiayu they are good phones with some bugs at firmware and the bad GPS! Other than that is good try the new g4 advanced if you buy.

Hello Friends
    If you want to order Chinese brand smart phone ,
    I think i can help you in this business
    Please add me in SKYPE: grace.lee1241

glynndrago
    Participant

For anyone stioll interested, I cancelled my DealsPrime order sa they were going to ship it in 3 Weeks as they ran out of stock (contrary to what they claimed on their website!)

I know re-ordered off SpeMall and although it came around €40 more expensive, I am hoping to have a much smoother service this time :)

Cheers

gracelee1241

Hello Friend
    I am so sorry to hear your situation ,
    when you buy something from the people who you don’t know , you must be choose the securit payment method .like paypal .
    Hello Friend
    How are you ,
    My Name is Grace from Shenzhen China ,
    I am a buy agent for Foreign customer in Shenzhen , if you need Neo 003 phone , i think i can help you order it in China directly , and i can accept paypal for you .
    if you have any interest please add me in your skype: grace.lee1241
    Looking forward to your early reply .
    Best Regards
    Grace

PhoneHome

Hey,
    I bought mine from mixeshop, black version. Got it in a week via dhl. It passed customs WITHOUT fee!
    I am living in Europe -> Netherlands.
    I payed with shipping 251€ total.
    Hope this helps.

kosyuni

Hi guy, I have tried to buy it from here, it worked well and I have used it for a month. And the battery is 3000mah, it can work longer

http://www.tinytrade.com/jiayu-g4t-advanced-thick-quad-core-4-7-android-4-2-3g-smartphone-1g-4g-2g-32g.html

gracelee1241

Hello Friends
    If you want to order Chinese brand smart phone ,
    I think i can help you in this business
    Please add me in SKYPE: grace.lee1241

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.