Going against leaks we saw yesterday, a new teaser has now been uncovered to once again hint at dual cameras on the Nubia Z17 and Z17 Mini.
In just 3 days, March 21st, Nubia will hold a launch event for new Nubia smartphones, namely the Nubia Z17 and the smaller Nubia Z17 Mini. We’re still unsure of what the naming will be of the latter phone, but if this teaser is anything to go by, it WILL feature a dual camera just like the flagship phone.
Apparently the details that were released online yesterday were not genuine and Nubia does plan to launch dual camera phones for both variant so the Z17. The teaser above shows both color and black and white images hinting at the dedicated sensors on the new handsets.
Reports stated that the Z17 Mini will launch with versions sporting either a Snapdragon 652 chipset with 4GB RAM or, for the power user, a Snapdragon 653 model with 6GB RAM. Both versions of the Nubia Z17 mini will have a 5.2-inch display, 64GB memory, dual Sony IMX258 rear cameras, and a 3000mAh battery.
Full Nubia Z17 Mini Specifications below;
- 5.2 inches Full HD display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652/653
- 6-4 GB of RAM LPDDR3-933 dual channel
- 64 GB of internal memory eMMC 5.0;
- Dual rear Sony IMX258 13 mega-pixel sensor
- Front 16 mega-pixels camera
- 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge via USB 3.0 Type-C.