The Uhans Note 4 — also known as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 — is currently on sale over at Geekbuying for just $99.99 in both an Elegant Black and a Luxurious Gold color variant. Are you interested? Then keep reading to learn more about the phone!
The Uhans Note4 has been advertised by the company itself as the best Redmi Note 4 alternative, that’s why the smartphone looks like exactly like a Xiaomi phone with the Uhans logo on top.
The hardware on the Uhans’ phone is also pretty similar to the one on the more expensive device, we indeed find a Mediatek 6737 quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The display is 5.5-inch big, fully laminated and above it we find a 5MP selfie shooter accompanied by a soft LED, meanwhile on the back we have a 13MP camera and a fingerprint scanner below it.
Gizchina News of the week
The Uhans Note 4 is fueled by a big 4000mAh capacity battery and runs the latest Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Uhans Note 4 Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch HD IPS screen
- CPU: MTK6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: 13.0MP back camera + 5.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby ( 1 Micro SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card or 1 Nano
- SIM card + 1 TF card )
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz 4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz