Ever wanted to have an USB Type-C port on your PC to make your life easier but you thought you couldn’t do that without upgrading to a whole new motherboard? Well, that’s not needed with this useful PCI-Express card produced by Dodocool; let’s learn more about it!
The device is – as we just mentioned – a PCI-express card with two USB Type-C ports on the outside. Both ports feature SuperSpeed USB 3.1 with support of up to 10Gbps data transfer rate, twice as fast as USB 3.0, 20 times faster than USB 2.0.
The Type-C connector is obviously reversible, so it doesn’t matter in which side you plug the cable, it’ll always work. Through the 15-pin SATA power connector on the board, you also get enough power to run USB-C devices with up to 5V 900mAh output on each USB 3.1 port.
The PCI-Express board works with any PCIe x4, PCIe x8 and PCIe x16 slo and it’s backward compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
Dodocool DC26 Specifications
- Material: PCB, galvanized sheet steel
- Chipset: ASM1142
- Interface: 2 * USB 3.1 Type-C ports
- Data transfer rates: Up to 10 Gbps (when connecting to USB 3.1 compliant peripherals)
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Compatible operating system: For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista operating systems
- Note: This product requires to download drivers. Please visit our dodocool website to download the installation package.
- Compatible slot: PCIe x4, PCIe x8, PCIe x16
- Support Max. 5V 900 mAh power output to each USB 3.1 port
- Support SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), and FullSpeed (12 Mbps) transaction
- Note: The actual transmission speed is limited by the settings of computers and connected devices.
- Compliant with PCI Express Base 3.0 Specification
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification
- Warranty: 12-month limited warranty
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Item size: Approx. 4.77 * 3.25 * 0.73 in / 121.13 * 82.56 * 18.49 mm (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 1.45oz / 41g