With ultrabooks, macbooks and tablets running out of the old USB Type-A ports, you’re always left in need of an adapter. If you’re going down that route, you might as well get an high quality and durable one, because skimping on these essential accessories is never a good idea. Obviously, as you may have already guessed from the title, we’re talking about the Dodocool DC20, a sleek looking USB hub adapter; let’s learn more about it!
The Dodocool DC20 is an USB Type-C to USB 3.0 hub, plus it has an additional USB Type-C port to charge your MacBook (or compatible device) while using it. The USB 3.0 ports are four in total and they can achieve data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps, of course they’re also backward compatible with USB 2.0/USB 1.1.
Dodocool’s hub is compact and made out of an aluminum alloy, thus very durable. It also comes with a 18-month warranty.
Dodocool DC20 Specifications
- Color: Rose Gold, Gold, Grey (optional)
- Material: Aluminum
- Interface: 4 * USB 3.0 Ports, 1 * USB-C Female Port, 1 * USB-C Male Connector
- Transfer speeds: Up to 5Gbps
- Supported OS: For Mac OS X, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8,
- Windows 10, etc.
- USB-C compatible notebooks / tablets: Apple MacBook (12 inch), Google Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga 900, Huawei MateBook
- USB-C compatible smartphones: For Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
- Certificate: CE certified & FCC certified & RoHS compliant
- Storage temperature: -10~42℃
- Item dimensions: Approx. 9.50 * 3.94 * 3.60 cm / 3.74 * 1.55 * 1.42 inch (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 102g/3.59oz