Were you looking for a pair of earphones with a somewhat unique look? Then you’re in the right place as today we have a closer look at the dodocool DA156, a touch controlled pair of earbuds; keep reading to learn more!
As we just mentioned above, the dodocool DA156 are a pair of wireless earphones with a very unique detail: they can be controlled through a simple touch. Thanks to the touch-sensitive outer frame you can indeed either play music or answer/reject/transfer/end calls with just a tap. It can also be used to launch Siri or Google’s Assistant with a long tap.
dodocool’s earphones feature the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology and high quality acoustic components to produce high-fidelity stereo sound with low latency. It’ll also deliver crystal clear sound with CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology and the HD microphone.
Lastly, the earphones are ergonomically designed with flexible soft silicone ear hooks to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place. They are IPX5 rated splash-resistant and come with a 120mAh for about 8 hours of playtime.
dodocool DA156 Specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Red
- Wireless chip: Microchip IS 2021S
- Wireless version: V4.1
- Profile support: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Wireless distance: Up to 10m
- Interface: Micro-USB port
- Battery type: Built-in rechargeable 601224 lithium polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 120 mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Working time: Up to 8 hours
- Output S.P.L.: 102±4dB at 1kHz
- Automatic shutdown time: Approx. 5 minutes
- Speaker frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Normal impedance: 16Ω
- Normal power rating: 3mW
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Ambient temperature: -40~60 ℃
- Certifications: FCC-ID, CE-RED, RoHS, TELEC
- Item length: Approx. 2.99ft / 0.91m
- Item weight: Approx. 0.85oz / 24g
Learn more about the dodocool DA156 Touch-sensitive Wireless In-Ear Earphone over on the official website, which is where you’ll also find the links to buy them from your local Amazon store. Learn more about dodocool products on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.