Are you really eager to own a projector but you always find them to be slightly too expensive? Hopefully iRULU will change your mind with their BL20 projector that you can get for just $49.99 with the coupon they gently provided. Keep reading to learn more about it!
The iRULU BL20 is an LED home theater video projector that features a 2000:1 contrast ratio, supports 1080p video resolution and it can project to a screen size going from 32 to 200 inches through the 5-inch LCD TFT panel. It projects a 16:9 aspect radio and its LED light have 20000 hours of life.
The projector can be connected to lots of devices like computer, laptop, tablet, TV and smartphones. You can connect computer / laptop through VGA port as well. The RCA L / R jack port is there for an external surround system to create a real home cinema theater. In the back we find 2 x USB ports, 2 x HDMI ports, TV or DTV, AV, YPBPR, VGA, and Audio Input & Output.
Gizchina News of the week
- Projection technology: 5.0 inch LCD * TFT LCD panel
- Operation mode: Manual / remote control
- Projection distance: From 1.2 to 6 meters
- Native resolution (dpi): 800 * 480, support 1080p video
- Power Consumption (Watt): 110 W, 2 x built-in speakers
- Adapter: AC100V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Projection screen size: 32-200 inch
- Lamp Type: LED lights
- Lamp life: 20000 hours
- Projection Lens: Manual focus Lens
- Color: Black
- Contrast (standard): 2000:1
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
- Built-in Speaker: 3W audio output
- 3 Kind of Projection Methods: Front / rear / ceiling
- Projection Lens: Manual focus lens
- Lens: F=125
- Picture flip: 360 degree flip
- Keystone Correction: ±15˚ manual vertical keystone correction
- Noise (dB): less than 25 DB
- Input: 2 x USB, 2 x HDMI, TV or DTV, AV, YPBPR, VGA, Audio Input & Output
You can find the all iRulu products on sale on the official website.