New tablet model Chuwi Hi9 Air has been introduced last week and today we received full specifications for the device directly from the makers. From the first glance it’s clear that the new Chuwi has taken a step forward mainly in the software department, because it will be running an Android Oreo build out of the box.
- 10.1 inch 2560*1600 IPS display,OGS fully laminated
- MediaTek Helio X20, 64-bit deca core CPU
- 4GB of RAM + 64GB of onboard storage
- Android Oreo operating system
- WorldMode 4G LTE, cat- 6
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5MP+13MP cameras
- 8000mAh battery capacity
- Dual band wifi supported
- Estimated released in mid April
Gizchina News of the week
So what does Android Oreo have in-store for us?
- Tons of New Emojis
- Picture In Picture Mode, which allows several applications such as Netflix, Youtube, etc. the functionality to play in the picture in picture mode when minimized.More 3rd party apps will be able to take advantage of this feature in future.
- Improved Notifications
- Smart Text Selection
- Google Play Protect
- Improved Sound Quality etc .
In terms of both cameras, the Hi9 Air packs with a 13MPl camera with a flash that is rarely found on large-size tablets these days and combined with the 5MP selfie shooter it can bring some solid photo performance. For more details you can visit the official website.