Only this week OUKITEL officially released their second tri-proof smartphone model OUKITEL WP5000, which is one of the first rugged phone with the popular 18:9 aspect ratio of the display. And you can currently still get it in a special presale flash offer promotion until April 24th, which can save you $30 from the retail price. Read up on that on their official website.
As a proper rugged phone the OUKITEL WP5000 features not just the necessary IP68 certification, but also strengthened body which combines Polystyrene Ebonite and Polyethylene Flexible Glue and tempered Corning Gorilla Glass to protect the display from scratches and falls. And the company released today also a small video showing some of the daily life challenges and accidents, that can happen to your smartphone. But with a sturdy piece like this you don’t have to be afraid anymore.
OUKITEL WP5000 specs :
- 5.7-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels,aspect ratio 18:9 covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
- MediaTek Helio P25 octa-core processor, 2.5GHz ;
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP2 900MHZ;
- 6 GB RAM, 64GB ROM;
- 128 GB expandable memory; supports microSD cards;
- Dual-lens rear camera with 16MP+5MP sensors, main sensor interpolated to 21MP;
- 8-megapixel front camera, interpolated to 13MP;
- Supports two nano SIM card or 1 nano SIM with 1 SD card; supports 4G LTE;
- 5200 mAh battery with 9V/2A fast charging;
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat;
- IP68 waterproof, 6 grade dust-proof, shock-proof.
- Fingerprint sensor /Proximity sensor/Gravity sensor/Light sensor/Compass/gyroscope/Notification LED