CUBOT has always been renown for producing good quality, yet reasonably priced mobile phones. The Cubot Magic launched a while back isn’t any different, coming with a pretty appearance and a really affordable price tag of just $79.99.
The biggest highlight of Cubot Magic is that both sides use a curved design, making it look sort of like a black crystal pebble (when screen is off, of course). Albeit a low-end phone, the Magic still packs a decent Mediatek 6737 processor, 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, expandable to up to 128GB. It also comes with a stock version of Android for the purists out there, bringing a smooth no-bloatware-attached user experience.
Here’s its video introduction:
Another highlight on the Cubot Magic is its dual camera 13.0MP + 2.0MP setup on the back and dual LED flash, which are set to greatly improve image quality. Other interesting details are the smaller 5-inch display that makes it great for people with smaller hands or those who prefer to operate the smartphone with just one hand.
Cubot Magic Specifications
- Display: 5.0 inch HD screen
- CPU: MTK6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- Camera: rear camera 13.0MP + 2.0MP + front camera 5.0MP
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Micro SIM + Micro SIM cards
- Network: 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz 4G: FDD-LTE 800 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600MHz
Overall, the Cubot Magic is a really appealing entry-level device for newcomers or a great backup phone. If you’re in need of either then check it out over at Gearbest where you can get it for just $79.99, its lowest price ever (for a limited time).