A couple months back Vivo officially announced the V11 Pro in India, which is basically a rebranded V11 (name in China). The upper mid-ranger is now available exclusively on Amazon India in a new Supernova Red color variant.
The Vivo V11 Pro comes with a large 6.41-inch Full-HD+ Halo FullView Super AMOLED display which packs a built-in fingerprint reader. The smartphone is then powered by a Snapdragon 660 SoC with AI Engine coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The rear camera setup is comprised of a main 12MP (f/1.8 aperture) plus a secondary 5MP (f2.4 aperture) shooter, meanwhile on the front it packs a 25MP snapper with AR stickers.
Finally, battery size is 3400mAh with support for Dual-Engine fast charging (18W), it runs FunTouch OS 4.5 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo of course and is dual SIM-capable.
Vivo V11 Pro specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.28 μm aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 75 x 7.9mm; Weight: 156g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging