Lenovo has officially unwrapped a new smartphone in China. Dubbed the Lenovo K6 Enjoy, the new entrants appear similar to the Lenovo Z5s launched a year ago.
The midrange Lenovo K6 packs a 6.22-inch FHD+ display with waterdrop notch for the 8MP selfie camera, as well as a 9 19:9 aspect ratio and 89 percent screen-to-body ratio. On the flipside, the K6 Enjoy features a triple rear combo of 12-megapixel (regular with AF) + 5-megapixel (depth) + 8-megapixel (telephoto) sensor with LED flash. There is a fingerprint scanner at the back, although we are not sure if the front unlock for facial authentication. Onboard features such as PDAF, Blurring, night scene enhancement, camera scan code, HDR, professional mode, panoramic photo, rapid continuous shooting (50 photos), and up to 1080p video recording.
It’s powered by the Helio p22 paired with 4GB RAM and storage is limited to just 128GB/64GB which you can expand using microSD , while it a supposed to run Android 9.0 out of the box. The device is powered by a 3,300mAh battery with 10W charging support via USB Type C.
Gizchina News of the week
Lenovo K6 Enjoy Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie-based ZUK UI
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ display with 1520 x 720 pixels screen resolution
- Rear Camera: 12 MP main sensor + 5 MP depth sensor + 8 MP telephoto lens and dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS/A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Black and Mirage Blue colors
- Battery: 3500 mAh with 10W fast charging
The Lenovo K6 Enjoy is available in only two color options — Black and Mirage Blue at starting price of 1,398 Yuan (~$185).