In August last year, Samsung released the Galaxy Book S notebook for the first time. This notebook comes with a 7nm Snapdragon 8cx processor, 8GB RAM, and an optional 256GB or 512 GB storage space. This 13.3-inch touch screen notebook weighs only 0.96 kg. Today, Samsung officially announced that this notebook will be available for pre-sale on its official US official website for $ 999.99.
Samsung said that the Galaxy Book S is the first product of Samsung’s new Galaxy Computing series. This series combines high-end features with a seamless mobile experience. The company’s expectation is that it will fundamentally change users’ views on personal computers. Samsung claims that this notebook will be available at Microsoft, Samsung, Verizon and Sprint stores starting February 13, 2020. The starting price will still be $999.99. Key points of the Galaxy Book S includes
- Super thin and light
- Power button fingerprint login is super convenient
- Keyboard has plenty of room for movement
- Users can not control Keyboard backlight
- Microsoft drives the trackpad pretty well
- Both USB-C ports can be used to charge laptops
- Comes with mobile charger, compact size
- Supports a nano-sim card as well as a microSD card
- It provides 14.5 hours of battery life (tested using 4K YouTube videos)
- Performance is the same as Surface Pro X.