A couple of days ago, Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi release the Xiaomi Mi 10 series. The Xiaomi Mi 10 held its first official sales on February 14th and it sold out in 60 seconds. Similarly, the Mi 10 Pro hit the shelves today but only for 55 seconds. The total sales of both smartphones collectively exceed 400 million yuan ($57.1 million). This shows that the Mi 10 series is quite popular. However, there are reports that these smartphones may soon run out of stock.
Although the epidemic situation in China may affect subsequent production, the current stock seems sufficient for multiple sales. Today, Xiaomi released the next round of sales schedule ahead of time. The Xiaomi Mi 10 will be available again on Friday, February 21st from 10 am. However, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro will sell again on Tuesday, February 25th at 10 am. At present, both mobile phones are on appointment on Xiaomi’s official website, JD.com, and Tmall.
XIAOMI MI 10 / MI 10 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging