Xiaomi has presented the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro recently, and the company has chosen this year to substantially improve its device, investing more money in its manufacture and, therefore, raising the price of the device. The same has happened to the Galaxy S20 Ultra, which has good reasons to be more expensive.
One of the great attractions of the device is its camera, and as we have told you, Xiaomi has decided to take it for a walk in space, where it has taken a few photos with the mobile phone, which, in addition, can be used as wallpaper on your mobile.
There are many people who like to use photographs of natural elements as a wallpaper, and Xiaomi knows it, therefore, they have used the Mi 10 pro’s 108-megapixel camera in space, to demonstrate that his resolution is noticeable. These are quite colorful wallpapers, of course, among which we can see different environments, some at sea and some on land, but all of them taken at about 500 kilometers above sea level.
The device, in its two versions, has four cameras, including a main 108-megapixel sensor that Xiaomi has already opted for in the Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
You can download these wallpapers in full resolution from Xiaomi’s official forum (link).
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate. 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture OIS, 8P lens LED flash. 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait. 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE. WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging