A few years back, retrieving our lost or deleted content used to be such a tedious job. Thankfully, with the presence of DIY data recovery applications, it has become easier than ever to get our deleted files back. Nevertheless, when it comes to retrieving our large junk of video content, most of these applications still seem to fail. One of the good ones is Recoverit Data Recovery that has recently released a new update. If you have also encountered an issue like loss or corruption of video files, then you can try Recoverit to help you resolve your problem.
Why is it tougher to recover large videos?
Most of the large videos are stored in fragments on the storage unit. Therefore, when a video is deleted or corrupted, most of its fragments are lost. When we try any run-of-the-mill recovery application, it is not able to extract the entire video, but only its fragments are retrieved. That is why we can’t get the entire video with most of the recovery tools and only gets it fragments (and sometimes nothing at all).
DR85 Recoverit Data Recovery: What the update is about?
Developed by Wondershare, Recoverit data recovery is already an established name in the data recovery industry that is used by millions. To provide a better experience to its users, the company has recently released a new update – DR85 Recoverit Data Recovery. Ideally, the update has a patented recovery solution when it comes to extracting videos in fragments.
The tool has an “Advanced Video Recovery” solution, which is a patented technology developed by its engineers after testing hundreds of video recovery scenarios. During the data extraction process, the tool automatically detects various fragments of a lost video and would merge them in the end. Due to its advanced video splicing technique, it lets us recover an entire video instead of its fragments.
- Recoverit Video Recovery works with almost every format of videos like MOV, AVI, MTS, FLV, MP4, 3GP, and more.
- You can perform video recovery on your system’s hard drive or any other external device (like SD card or pen drive).
- There are two video recovery as well as repairing techniques that the application provides (standard and advanced).
- Apart from recovering your lost videos, you can also repair your corrupt videos as well through its advanced repairing techniques.
- Other features of the update include a bigger preview of videos, better splicing methods, advanced filters, and more.
How to recover lost videos in a better way using Recoverit?
After getting to know about the major features of the DR85 update of Recoverit, let’s take a look at the actual process. The application lets us recover our deleted videos as well as repair corrupt video files. Here’s a small explanation of the video recovery process of Recoverit.
- To start things off, just launch the installed Recoverit data recovery on your computer and pick a location to scan. You can select a particular folder or partition to save your time or the entire drive if you are not sure from where you lost your data.
- After selecting a location, just click on the “Start” button and wait for a few minutes for the application to retrieve your data. You can view the progress and even pause/stop the process in between.
- The application will display the extracted content under various categories for you. If you want, you can filter the results and further preview your videos from here.
- If you are happy with the results, then you can just select the videos of your choice and click on the “Save” button.
- In case if the standard recovery process is not able to yield the desired results, then click on the “Advanced Video Recovery” option from the bottom panel.
- Click on the “Start” button and wait for a while as the advanced recovery process would take more time to be completed. Once it is processed, you will be notified so that you can recover your videos.
Fix corrupt videos with Recoverit Video Repair
With Recoverit you can also repair corrupt videos of different kinds. Therefore, if you are getting issues like blurry videos, audio-video sync, lost sound, missing fragments, corrupt header, etc. then you can use this tool. For example like that :
- After launching the Recoverit video repair, just select the Video Repair module from its home and load the corrupt videos on the interface.
- Click on the “Repair” button and wait for a while as the application would try to repair the loaded videos.
- Once the process is completed, you can preview the video and check if the application is able to repair it. If you are not happy, then I would recommend clicking on the “Advanced Video Repair” feature instead.
- Now, the application will ask you to load a sample video (of the same format and shot on the same device as the corrupt video). The application will consider the sample video a baseline to provide better repairing results.
There you go, now you know about the best way to be able to repair or recover your videos too. You can buy the application for as less as $59.99 to access its premium features. Although, the Recoverit Video Repair tool can also be bought separately for just $29.95.
If you are interested, you can download Recoverit application and use the exclusive 30% off code LENLW313 to recover or repair your lost video files.