Honor is expected to introduce the Honor 30 Youth Edition smartphone in China soon. In the global market, the device is likely to enter arrive under the name Honor 30 Lite. Yesterday we published some details of the Honor 30 Lite, and now the well-known insider Digital Chat Station posted all the characteristics of the device.
According to Digital Chat Station, the Honor 30 Lite smartphone will be built on the basis of the MediaTek MT6873 SoC, which is known under the market name Dimensity 800. The phone will support fifth-generation networks.
Honor 30 Lite will arrive soon with 90Hz screen and Dimensity 800 SoC
Honor 30 Lite will have a 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 90 Hz. It will be running the Android 10 operating system with the EMUI 10.1 user interface. Most likely, there will be no Google services or Goole Play app store on the device.
In the rear camera, sensors with a resolution of 48, 8 and 2 megapixels will be installed, and the front camera will be 16 megapixels. The battery capacity will be 4000 mAh, the smartphone will support fast charging power of 22.5 watts.
According to preliminary data, the announcement will take place on July 4 or 5.
It is worth to mention that earlier today, Huawei has launched a new smartphone, namely the Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro. The most eye-catching feature of this handset is the Dimensity 800 chip. But the phone also comes with a 48MP main camera and is priced at 1999 yuan only ($282).
The MediaTek Dimensity 800 is one of those rare chips that support 5G. Well, there are some SoC with such a capability, but no one was expecting this Taiwanese chip maker will make a tough competition to Qualcomm and Kirin. As a result, due to the Dimensity 800, the Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro supports dual-mode six-band connectivity. It has 12 antennas and 26 kinds of FM. The peak download speed of the current network is 1519Mbps.
Here are the full specifications of this smartphone.
HUAWEI Enjoy 20 Pro specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB with NM memory card
- Android 10 with EMIUI 10.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/NM card)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens ith f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160×75.32 ×8.35mm; Weight: 192g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging