Last month, Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, officially released the Xiaomi Mi Band 4C. Now, recent reports show that this device is available for purchase again. The Mi Band 4C comes with a rectangular design and it is available in four colours. According to Xiaomi, the Mi Band 4C can provide 14 days of battery life on a single charge. It has a colour touch screen and heart rate monitoring. In Taiwan, the Xiaomi Mi Band 4C is on the shelf for TWD 495 ($17).
The Mi Band 4C uses a 1.08-inch colour touch screen with a resolution of 128 x 220 pixels, 200 nits brightness, and 2D tempered glass. It comes with a 130mAh battery, which the company says can be used for up to 14 days. Mi Band 4C weighs 13 grams and comes with Bluetooth v5.0. This Band also supports 5ATM waterproof performance and has the tracking function of 5 sports modes, including outdoor running, cycling, sports, brisk walking, and treadmill.
In addition, this device supports a conventional heart rate sensor, activity tracker, sleep monitor, sedentary reminder, app notification, call, music playback control, etc. To charge the smart band, you need to connect it directly to the USB port.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4C specifications
- 1.08-inch (128 x 220 pixels) LCD colour 16-bit touch screen display with up to 200 nits brightness, 2D tempered glass
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android and iOS devices
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, notifications from apps, calls and more
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with heart rate alerts
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- 5 sports modes: outdoor running, exercise, cycling, treadmill, fast walking
- Tri-axis Accelerometer
- 13g ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- 130mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage