Vivo is working on a new mid-range device called the Vivo Y12s. In the recent past, the smartphone has already received several certifications. Now it has appeared in the Google Play Console. Firstly, we found out its technical characteristics, and secondly, the smartphone will be shown very soon.
Vivo Y12s specs revealed through the Google Play Console
Among the authorities that issued the certificate for the Vivo Y12s are the Indonesian TKDN, the Eurasian Economic Commission of Russia and the Chinese quality certification. On the device page in the Google Play Console, there is an indication that the smartphone runs the MediaTek MT6765, that is, the already well-known Helio P35. The smartphone has 3 GB of RAM.
The smartphone image shows that the display has a drop-shaped notch. The screen has HD+ resolution, its size is unknown. Unfortunately, the device will only support the slow 10W charging standard. The smartphone will run Android 10 out of the box. The rest of the technical specifications of the device are currently unknown.
The Vivo Y12s is a new variant of the Vivo Y12 smartphone that debuted a few months ago in India with a $169 price tag. The smartphone has a 6.53-inch IPS screen with HD+ resolution, and its heart is the Helio P22 chipset. Based on this, two things can be understood. We are waiting for some kind of upgrade at least for the processor. And the approximate cost can be $ 170-180.
Last year, Chinese handset maker Vivo has announced the availability of a new budget smartphone for the Indian market. Dubbed the VIVO Y12, the started selling from June 21.
The device is priced at Rs 12,490 for the lone variant with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with the option to get up to Rs 9,350 off on exchange and opt for EMI options starting at Rs 588. The listing also suggests there is one year of manufacturer warranty for device and six months manufacturer warranty for out of the box accessories including the micro USB to USB cable, USB power adapter, protective case, batteries — from the date of purchase.
The VIVO Y12 is embedded in a polycarbonate body painted with Burgundy Red and Aqua Blue with a modern-looking gradient finish. It gets a rear fingerprint scanner, as well as a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 13MP primary sensor, 8MP super wide-angle sensor, and 2MP depth sensor, while an 8MO sensor with face beauty sits inside the notch.
Vivo Y12 specifications
- 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+19.3:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm ; Weight: 190.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, microUSB
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery