Presently, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is the only flagship smartphone on the market with the Snapdragon 888 SoC. If you want to be one of the earliest to use this chip, then you should be interested in its sales. According to Xiaomi’s official channels, the second sales of the Xiaomi Mi 11 will commence today. The time for the sale is 20:00 Chinese time which is less than three hours from now. This device is available for the 3,999 yuan ($619) launch price, however, there are some goodies. This sale includes a free charger set as well as 12 interest-free services. Unfortunately, it is only available for Jingdong PLUS users.
As for selling points, the Xiaomi Mi 11 has the Snapdragon 888, 2K 120Hz four-curved flexible screen, Harman Kardon stereo, 100MP movie camera. This device is only 8.06 mm thick and weighs just 196g. Its fine frosted glass and a new camera layout design give it a premium appearance.
Furthermore, this device comes with a 6.81-inch 2K four-curved AMOLED screen that supports a 120Hz refresh rate and a 480Hz touch sampling rate. The excitation brightness reaches 900nit, the peak brightness can reach 1500nit, and it also supports a primary color screen and 10bit color depth.
In other respects, Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a 4600 mAh battery that supports 55W wired fast charging. It also supports 50W wireless fast charging and 10W reverse charging. This device also uses X-axis linear motors and Harman Kardon tuning dual speakers, supporting multi-function NFC and infrared remote control.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging