The new Motorola ThinkPhone, designed for the most professional audience, was one of the highlights of the most recent CES in Las Vegas. The device surprised us on the one hand and left us curious about its launch on the other because it is intriguing conceptually and provides business solutions.
The ThinkBook range of laptops and ThinkPad tablets were first thought to be the sole products Motorola intended to offer as part of corporate service contracts, but it appears that this approach will gladly be available to include non-business users.
The new professional Motorola ThinkPhone is coming soon
According to Roland Quandt, one of the most active leakers on the internet, Lenovo officials felt that such a limited launch would be restricted, therefore they now want to sell the Motorola ThinkPhone in certain countries for about 1,000 euros thanks to deals with some stores.
It will be available in stores starting at the end of this month of January in its base finish with a black carbon fiber mesh, with a memory configuration of 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage without the ability of expansion.
There is the good news that we can buy a ThinkPhone if we want to, even though it is not the firm that gives it to us. Of course, there is nothing official, so we must take it with a grain of salt. And keep track of the potential future Motorola announcement.
Gizchina News of the week
In order for you to have a close look at the hardware and choose whether it interests you or whether it fits you, we have listed all of its specs below:
Motorola ThinkPhone specifications
- Dimensions of 158.76 x 74.38 x 8.26 (mm) and 188.5 (g) of weight
- 6.6-inch FHD+ (2,400 x 1,080 pixels) pOLED display, 144 Hz, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+
- 92.12% frontal exploitation, Amazon HDR Playback, YouTube HDR Playback, SGS Low Blue Light and SGS Low Motion Blur eye protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 Chipset
- 8 or 12 GB RAM
- 128, 256 or 512 GB storage
- 5G connectivity, dual-band WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2 LE, aGPS, NFC, USB Type-C OTG
- Dolby Atmos stereo audio, noise cancellation with 2 microphones
- 32 MP (f2/.45) front camera with autofocus
- Rear cameras of 50 MP (main – f/1.8, PDAF, OIS). 13 MP (ultra-wide angle – f/2.2, 120º) and 2 MP (depth, f/2.4) with 8K@30fps video
- 5,000 mAh battery with 68 W TurboPower and 15 W wireless charging
- IP68 and MIL-STD-810H certified
- Android 13 operating system