Video: iPhone catches fire while charging!


iPhone fire

For a long time, there were no stories about spontaneous fire outbreaks of smartphones. Now, an old iPhone 4 of a US user caught fire. The smartphone was on the kitchen table and left to charge overnight. It would seem that an absolutely typical situation without any safety violations. Such as charging under the pillow, leading to overheating of the battery. However, at one not-so-great moment, the smartphone decided to make a couple of pops and burst into flames. The uniqueness of this event is the fact that at the moment of the incident, there was a video surveillance camera filming it.

iPhone catches fire on video!

True, there is one important thing: we are talking about the old iPhone 4, the battery of which would have been 13 years old this year, for which it has clearly worn out quite well, and safety and quality control standards have certainly been better since then.

Why smartphone batteries explode during charging?

 

Source/VIA :
Previous MacBook Pro 2023 Reviews: A Roundup of the Critics Opinions
Next Galaxy Z Fold 4 & Pixel 7 Pro overtakes iPhone 14 Pro as the fastest 5G phone

1 Comment

  1. January 24, 2023

    android for the win