Over the past week or so I’ve been using my wife’s Lenovo s10 netbook computer. It’s a great little machine for web surfing. I’ve Hackintoshed it with Snow Leopard and have Windows XP running in Virtual Box so I can connect to my free VPN.
However the tiny footprint has had me cursing the little S10, and on more than one occasion I’ve been found on my knees praying/wishing for a bigger alt/shift button!
I guess I should have been more specific with my wishing!
The ‘Key Press’ lamp is available in Delete, Shift and Control options, meaning you can erase all those bothersome capital letters while turning the volume up and down………
Log in to the Gizchina Forums
Subscribe for free daily updates!
Keep up with all the latest Chinese phone and gadget news by subscribing to the Gizchina feed! No spam guaranteed!
Recent Forum Topics
- [Xiaomi MI2S] Pros and cons (Question)
- Please help me select the best 8 inch tablet?
- Phone under 120$
- Quad Core Phone with good display, FullHD videos recording and LED Flash cam
- LTE network phones. Worth waiting for?
- Chinese phones with advanced audio chipset
- How about Aulola.com
- Require information about Taobao and tmalls, or other sites/providing Chinese phones at lowest price