While the iPhone might generally be one of the best device for the average Joe, not everybody has the same needs. Some people need more durable phones because of their jobs or activities they like doing in their free time. In that case a NOMU rugged phone, more specifically the NOMU S10 Pro could be a better option. Today, the company released a new durability video of said device, let’s check it out down below.
In the video we can see that NOMU are testing out the waterproofness of the S10 Pro. They set the two smartphones in different food containers and then fill them with water and coke. After that the two containers are placed in a freezer for five hours. When they’re pulled out both phones are lying in frozen liquid, in a situation most devices would probably die.
To our surprise, when the two NOMU S10 Pro are set free, they were working perfectly has if nothing had ever happened. While this test scenario won’t probably happen in real life, it’s still nice to know you don’t have to worry about dropping your phone into freezing cold water (or coke), if that were to happen somehow.
NOMU S10 Pro Specifications
- IP69 Waterproof (Able to be underwater of 2m for 1 hour)
- OS: Pure Android 7.0 out of box
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-polymer battery (same as S10)
- MIL-STD-810G certification
- 17 patents about the protective structure design
- Memory: 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- CPU: MT6737T quad core 64bits 1.5GHz
- Camera: 8.0 MP Sony rear camera+5.0MP front camera
- Display: 5.0 HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quick charge/ OTG
- NXP SmartPA excellent speaker with super loud and clear sound