Meizu’s latest version of its Android-based operating system, Flyme 6, is already 15 months old and users have been wondering when the company will update its system. Well, the wait is over as Flyme 7 is already here. Today, Meizu officially launched the official Flyme 7 beta recruitment. Early testers who want to partake in this program can participate in the online registration and will be the first to experience the new Flyme 7 features.
Steps Of Registration
- First, update the system to the latest version
- Log in to your Flyme account and download the “Flyme Community” app
- Enter the registration page, and apply
- The Flyme community will automatically identify the current mobile phone serial number and IMEI.
- Click Submit to complete the registration.
- After the audit is approved, you will receive an OTA system push. All device will not receive this notification at the same time.
- The smartphone participating in the registration must be in the latest version
- Rooted smartphones can not partake in this exercise
- Devices that are not updated in time in multiple consecutive versions will not receive follow-up beta versions.
- If qualified, Meizu will push the system update directly, please pay attention to view the “system update” App, without further notice
Note: Meizu Note 6 users can manually download this update from the official website HERE.