Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, has since released the Xiaomi Aqara WiFi fingerprint smart door lock for home security. However, the company recently released a smart lock cylinder which is currently selling for 399 Yuan ($62). With this lock cylinder, you can convert your conventional door lock into a smart anti-theft lock. It comes with three batteries, five encryption keys and it has access to the Xiaomi APP. This product comes in multiple sizes so you can select the appropriate cylinder that fits your existing lock.
The Xiaomi smart lock cylinder adopts a mechanical + chip dual unlocking mode. It uses an Israel made mechanical key technology coupled with a 128-bit two-way chip encryption for the anti-theft mode. This is more than what we currently have in regular anti-theft mechanical locks. The Xiaomi smart lock cylinder comes with the following features
- If you encounter an abnormal unlock attempt such a non-authorized (registered) key, the lock cylinder immediately locks, beeps, and an alarm message is sent to your smartphone
- The key of this lock is designed with a 128-bit encryption chip which prevents illegal copying.
- If the key is lost, you can report the loss or delete the key at any time without changing the lock core
- If you forget to remove the key, the lock beep will sound for 30 seconds, and an alert will be sent to your smartphone warning you to be more secure.
- This product is an ultra-low power consuming device and the battery lasts for at least 12 months before you will need to replace it.
Xiaomi Aqara WiFi Fingerprint Smart Door Available For $159.99 On Gearbest
Xiaomi Sherlock Smart Lock Available For $109.99 On Geekbuying