Honor just announced that their recently launched Honor 10 Lite in its Orchid White variant will officially go on sale tomorrow December 12th.
The Honor 10 Lite in White uses a high-precision 3D lithography process to show off a 3D glare effect with light and shadows. Basically it’s whitest and shiniest phone you’ll probably ever see.
The core configuration for the Honor 10 Lite includes a large 6.21-inch display, a Kirin 710 processor, up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, a 24MP selfie snapper at the front, while on the back we find a 13MP + 2MP camera combo.
The Honor 10 Lite also supports GPU Turbo 2.0 technology, which is a software and hard graphics acceleration technology that can greatly improve performance in games and other GPU heavy tasks.
Finally, the smartphone runs Android 9 Pie out of the box and is fueled by a 3400mAh capacity battery.
Honor 10 Lite specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 10 Lite will be available in a 4GB + 64GB variant costing 1399 yuan ($200), the 6GB + 64GB version at 1699 yuan ($250) and 6GB + 128GB model going for 1899 yuan ($275).