Chinese Smartphone maker VIVO has announced a new variant of the regular VIVO Z3I. Dubbed Z3i Standard Edition, the new entrant is more or less like the original variant but has ditched the AMOLED panel for an LCD display panel.
The VIVO Z3I standard edition is sold in two colors – Dream Pink and Starry Night Black in addition to the initial Aurora Blue, and as expected, the device is priced at CNY 1,998 ($296) a bit below the VIVO Z3i with AMOLED display. Aside from the AMOLED and LCD panel, the VIVO Z3i standard edition bears the same specs and design with the VIVO Z3i including a dual 16 MP and 2 MP cameras as well as a 24 MP front-facing camera.
Vivo Z3i standard edition Specifications
- CPU: Helio P60 octa-core processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.3-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) Halo FullView LCD Display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 16 MP (f/2.0) + 2 MP (f/2.4) with AI Backlight HDR, AI Face Beauty, AI Scene Recognition, AI Portrait Framing and LED flash
- Front Camera: 24 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card (dedicated slot)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, Jovi AI-based Digital Assistant
- Colors: Dream Pink, Starry Night Black, Aurora Blue
- Battery: 3315 mAh