Samsung Galaxy A8s FE has just been presented, introducing a female version of the smartphone presented last December 10th.
The new Galaxy A8s FE, referring to the variant ” Female Edition”, mainly dedicated to female users, will be launched on the Chinese market next February 14 , on the occasion of Valentine’s Day.
Samsung Galaxy A8s FE
There is no variation on the technical specifications, except for the gradient coloring with shades of gold and pink.
Recall that Samsung Galaxy A8s FE is equipped with a 6.4-inch display with FHD+ resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, 6/8 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal memory, a triple rear camera (24 MP + 10 MP + 5 MP), 24 MP front camera and a 3400mAh battery with support for fast charging.
It is worth to mention that the Samsung Galaxy A8s is the first smartphone with the Infinity-O display, the display which will be used in Samsung’s Galaxy S10 series.
Samsung Galaxy A8s FE specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 158.4×74.9×7.4mm; Weight: 173g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery with adaptive fast charging