After launching the VIVO V15 Pro in India earlier this month the Chinese firm is all now ser to refresh its X range of devices. The firm has released a poster for the VIVO X27 launch event tipped to happen on March 19 in China. Sadly the poster says nothing significant about the device but confirms the X27 moniker while also revealing a phone dummy that appears full screen like the V15 Pro launched recently in India.
From the leaks we have seen so far, the VIVO X27 will look a lot like the India V15 Pro, perhaps the same device will land in China as the X27, albeit a few differences. The device is tipped to arrive with a triple rear camera setup made up of a 48 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP cameras on the back and what looks like a Snapdragon 710 chipset.
Unlike the V15 Pro, however, the VIVO X27 is expected to ditch the 32MP pop-up selfie camera for a 16-megapixel pop-up camera, while it will retain the in-display fingerprint sensor and a slightly larger 4000mAh battery.
Vivo X27 rumored specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio Super AMOLED
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB / 256 storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, 5MP depth sensor, 13MP AI 120-degree Super wide angle camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 157.66×74.26×8.95mm; Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5w fast charging