So, after several YouTube videos and a leak fest, the Vivo Z1 Pro is finally official in India. And we’ve got to say Vivo has pulled off something really good for the Indian market this time around. That isn’t usually the case as the company falls below the likes of Realme and Redmi in the pecking order when it comes to value-for-money. Not this time. The Vivo Z1 Pro starts at 14,990 ($217) for the base 4GB + 64GB version while the top specced, 6/128GB variant costs as low as Rs 17,990 ($261). Those are phenomenally low prices for a company like Vivo seeing what all they’re offering at that meagre price.
Speaking of which, the Vivo Z1 Pro offers a 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen, an octa-core Snapdragon 712, triple cameras on the rear, a 32MP camera on the front, and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. It’s also got the looks with a hole-punch design at its lowest price ever in the Indian market. The rear has a gradient finish and a fingerprint reader and Vivo will be selling the device on starting July 11 on Flipkart and its own e-store.
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS) storage, 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, Sony IMX499 sensor, LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Detailed Specifications (FoneArena)