Today, Chinese manufacturer, Lenovo unveiled the Lenovo Z6 in China. This is the latest smartphone in the Lenovo Z-series after the announcement of the Z6 Pro and Z6 Lite. The release of the Z6 will complement the performance of the Z6 series. The Lenovo Z6 comes with a 1899 yuan ($276) starting price for the 6GB+64GB version.
In terms of core configuration, Lenovo Z6 comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor. The Z6 Pro uses SD855 while the Z6 Lite comes with SD710 SoC. The Snapdragon 730 is built on the 8nm process. The CPU uses the same 4-series Kryo core as the Snapdragon 855. The main frequency is 2.2GHz, which is 35% higher than the previous generation. The Lenovo Z6 uses a 19.5:9 water-drop full-screen with a high screen ratio of 93.1%. In terms of camera specifications, it has a 16MP front camera and a triple rear camera setup. The rear has a 24MP Sony main camera + 8MP zoom sensor + 5MP virtual camera.
Lenovo Z6 specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED HDR10 Display with DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less zoom, 5MP depth of field lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.5 x 7.97mm; Weight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with up to 15W fast charging
The lights of this smartphone are kept on by a 4050 mAh battery. It supports 15W QC3.0 fast charge and the body weight is 159g. This smartphone also supports Dolby Atmos and has HDR10 enhanced image quality for improved color reproduction. In terms of memory, it comes with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. It is worth mentioning that the Lenovo Z6 uses the sixth-generation on-screen photoelectric fingerprint, built-in black-and-white photosensitive element, and 3P lens, which can achieve 0.13 seconds unlocking speed. The 6GB+64GB version will sell for 1899 yuan while the 6GB+128GB and 8GB+128GB were released for 2099 yuan ($305) and 2499 yuan ($363) respectively.