LG is back to the tablet world, two years after the last official product in the United States. The new device, announced in the recent hours in Korea, is the LG G Pad 5 10.1, the tablet with technical specifications far from the latest available in the market.
The G Pad 5 10.1 has a 10.1 inch IPS LCD display with FHD+ resolution (1920×1200 pixels), Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC, whose launch dates back over 3 years ago, 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB of storage space (UFS 2.0) expandable via microSD slot.
Finally, the remaining specs include an 8MP rear camera, a single 5MP front camera, sensor for lateral fingerprint recognition, 3.5mm audio jack and 8.200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charge support via USB type C port.
LG G Pad 5 10.1 specifications
- 10.1″ IPS LCD display with FHD+ resolution (1920×1200 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Octa-Core SoC
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB of storage space expandable via microSD slot up to 512GB
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Side fingerprint sensor
- LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 8.200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charge support via Type C USB port
- Dimensions: 247.2 x 150.7 x 8mm
- Weight: 498 grams
- Android 9 Pie OS