The ASUS ROG Phone 2 is one of the best gaming smartphones of 2019 that money can buy. The phone was launched with Android Pie onboard earlier this year. Now as the company has already started rolling out Android 10 stable for its flagship Zenfone 6, it has finally opened registrations for ROG Phone 2 Android 10 beta testers as well.
Just a few days back, ASUS released a public beta of Android 10 for Zenfone 6 and a stable rollout was soon followed by it. The ROG Phone 2 has now become second in the line for a similar treatment. Interested users can apply for testing the closed beta builds of ZenUI based on Android 10. The company has listed the following pre-requisites to be eligible for the same.
Gizchina News of the week
- Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
- Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
- Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting
- Be able to read and provide feedback in English
- Be familiar with Android operating system
Also, they have listed some of the responsibilities that need to be taken care of if you are selected as beta tester.
- Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
- Report valid bugs with the correct format
- Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
- Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board
If you think you are eligible for beta tester going by the pre-requisites listed above, then do enrol your name in the registration form provided by the company.