Chinese manufacturing giant, Huawei, is doing quite well despite its recent travails with the US. The company’s recent flagship, Mate 30 series, is not doing badly either despite the absence of GMS. According to recent reports, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G is now receiving a new update – EMUI 10.0.0.171. This update fixes some system stability issues, including a dark screen in VR scene, restarting issues, and other optimizations. It also optimizes the wireless charging strategy.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G Update Changelog
- Alarm Clock: It fixes the issue whereby the alarm clock could not turn off in some scenarios
- Some apps do not respond to a single click – this update fixes the problem
- Sometimes, there is no ringtone when an SMS enters the phone – this update takes care of this issue
- Fixed the possibility of black screen of mobile phone in VR scene
- Fixed a low probability restart problem when adjusting the screen-off virtual volume
- Optimize wireless charging strategy.
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro uses a 6.53-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Under the hood, it has the Kirin 990 5G SoC which supports SA and NSA 5G dual-mode. This smartphone also comes with a 4500 mAh battery.