Last April, the Chinese giant Huawei has launched the P30 lite smartphone in the global markets, a mid-range device that despite the weight of its older brothers has managed to give many satisfactions. And now, according to the latest rumors, it seems that the company is ready for the launch of Huawei P30 Lite 2020 in Europe, an updated version of the device.
Huawei P30 Lite 2020: here are the first rumors about the new mid-range phone
For the moment, the debut of this new mid-range phone on the European market is still shrouded in mystery. But, according to the leaker Ishan Agarwal, Huawei P30 Lite 2020 will be launched very soon in Europe for €349 ($388). However, today there are no precise details regarding both memory cuts and possible specifications. Moreover, it seems that the smartphone could adopt a new design.
Although the information is scarce, it does not seem so unrealistic that the Chinese company has an updated version of its Huawei P30 Lite in store. Recall that the current mid-range of the range features a panel IPS LCD of 6.15″ Full HD+ with a drop notch, It has the Kirin 710 chipset and a triple rear camera of 24 + 2 + 8 MP. What will be the innovations introduced by its renewed version? We will know soon.
Gizchina News of the week
Huawei P30 Lite specifications
- 6.15-inch (2312 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.9×72.7×7.4mmWeight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3340mAh (typical) battery with fast charging