Recently, some netizens reported that Xiaomi Mi 10 could not boot after updating the latest beta 20.3.4 system. According to Xiaomi, it has received some user feedback with respect to this situation. When the Xiaomi Mi 10 upgrades to the beta MIUI 20.3.4, a black screen appears and it cannot boot normally. This cause of this situation is simple, the update is faulty and Xiaomi has stopped pushing the new version.
Some netizens also say that the Mi 10 cannot use a card after updating the internal beta firmware. Also, if you press the power button for a long time cannot boot, the device will still not boot. The company is presently investigating the failure and will update netizens as soon as possible.
Xiaomi’s official statement reads
“After receiving some user feedback that the Xiaomi Mi 10 has a black screen when upgrading to the internal test development version 20.3.4 and cannot boot normally, we stopped pushing the new version immediately. We are currently investigating the reasons. If there are new developments in the future, we will update this post in a timely manner. We hope everyone will continue to pay attention to the inconvenience caused to you. Please forgive me! thanks for your support”.
XIAOMI MI 10 / MI 10 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging