Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, recently released the Xiaomi Mi 10 series. However, one thing that was missing and wasn’t really missed is the “Explorer Edition” with a transparent rear. Starting from Xiaomi Mi 8, Xiaomi has launched a transparent version for two consecutive generations. Like Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition, Xiaomi Mi 9 Premier Edition, etc. This generation of Xiaomi Mi 10 does not provide a transparent body. However, the Xiaomi Marketing Department recently released an image of a transparent version of the Xiaomi Mi 10.
After the release of the image, many Mi fans have been calling for the release of the Mi 10 transparent edition. Some netizens also asked for after-sales replacement service. This means that some users are probably willing to swap their regular Mi 10 for the transparent edition.
This transparent edition clearly shows the camera, flash, battery, and wireless charging coil. It also shows the double-layer thermal conductive graphite covering the entire motherboard.
Gizchina News of the week
XIAOMI MI 10 PRO / MI 10 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
I’ve bought mi 8 Explorer Edition for a friend, and it looks very nice, but that one … It is really ugly. I hope it is not final production sample.
Is there any news on the ipx rating for this phone?
Yea sure, I’d like an extra piece of paper in there, please!
Where can i get this??
Actually, there is a sticker under the back panel of the one you’ve got and those are not real circuits. But this one seems to be real