Today Meizu Technology has pushed the Flyme 8 trial version 188.8.131.52 beta system update. This update is currently available for the Meizu 16 series. This update brings different features for different models.
- If you encounter any problems during the update, you can use can the App feedback to report your issue.
- The system update is safe and reliable. It also will not occupy storage space and data loss.
- The update takes about 10 minutes, please be patient.
- Do not press the mobile phone buttons during the process to avoid interference.
- The mobile phone will also automatically restart after the update. A small amount of heating is normal, don’t worry.
- Different model or network operator have different features – please take note
The following is what we should expect from the Meizu Flyme 8 trial update:
Meizu Flyme 8 changelog
- Meizu 16Xs, 16T, Note9 adapt to TWS + mode, use a wireless Bluetooth headset to experience low latency and smoother sound quality
- Path: The function is enabled by default. Use TWS + headset directly
Navigation and shortcuts
- Under mBack mode, long-press the main key to lock the screen, the one-button lock screen is more convenient
- Path: Settings _ Navigation and Quick Operation _ Navigation Method _ mBcak_ Long press the main key to lock the screen
- Supported models: 16s Pro, 16s, 16th Plus, 16th, 16 X
- Optimize the browsing effect of the card management page and also distinguish the added status – make the operation clearer
- Update Android security patches to improve phone security
- Solve the problem of crashing when setting privacy applications
- Fix the increase in the size of third-party application icon on the desktop
- Solves the inability of the input keyboard to close after closing the interface
- Solve the problem that the QQ chat interface toolbar cannot be clicked in small window mode
For more information, you can click this link to view the forum description.