In the past few days, news about Powerbeats 4 wireless headphones has been circulating on the Internet. Today, Apple’s Beats brand officially announced that the new Apple Powerbeats 4 wireless headphones. According to the company, this device will hit the shelves for $149.95.
The new Powerbeats headphone is inspired by the completely wireless Powerbeats Pro headphones. It also uses the same H1 chip as Apple ’s second-generation AirPods and AirPods Pro headphones. As an icing on the cake, Apple adds support for “Hey, Siri”. Like the Pro version, Apple Powerbeats 4 can now get high-quality calls with dual beamforming microphones and speed detection accelerometers. Also, the headphones charge through a Lightning port (a USB-A to Lightning cable is included in the box). Furthermore, it is possible to pair two Powerbeats 4 headphones to the same iPhone using the Audio Sharing feature.
Apple Powerbeats 4 features
- Officially called “Powerbeats”
- 15 hours battery life , 12 hours on previous generation
- Listed at $ 149.95, $ 50 cheaper than Powerbeats 3
- Three colors: red, white and black
- Available March 18, 2020
- IPX4 sweat resistance
- Fast Fuel: a 5-minute charge gives up to 1.5 hours of playback when the battery is low1.
What’s in the box
- Powerbeats wireless earphones
- Eartips with four size options
- Lightning to USB-A charging cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
From tomorrow, potential buyers of this device will be able to get it via Apple, Best Buy and other retailers that carry Beats products.