Today, Chinese manufacturer, Meizu, announced that the Flyme 8 development version will arrive today. In addition, the announcement says that the input method got a comprehensive upgrade. There were upgrades to the keyboard, vibration intensity, and more. The company also added more emojis for a better chat experience. Furthermore, the Meizu Flyme 8 version adds 3 live wallpapers: waves, ripples, deep diving.
Meizu Flyme 8 upgrade
- Rich emoji expressions and enhances word display
- Customize the vibration intensity of the key
- The clipboard supports the storage of huge data. With this, you can easily respond to text transfer between different applications
- The keyboard supports searching and sending of emoticon packages.
- More optimizations: Support up / down input symbols
- Draws its inspiration from natural elements like rivers and lakes and lakes. It also comes with a deep mood and soothing animations.
- Some puzzle posters support custom text.
- Automatically switch to a mobile data network when connecting to a public wireless network. This is to avoid data leakage and property risks.
- WeChat supports floating notifications
- Use the small window to automatically hide the status bar in landscape mode to optimize the operating experience
- Solve the problem of an inactive game mode acceleration
- Some models do not properly display the radian menu icon. Meizu Flyme 8 takes care of this issue
- For an encrypted application, fingerprint can not be used in the small window mode. This occurs regularly in some models. Meizu Flyme 8 also solves this problem.
- After opening the small window, it is common to experience no response to touch on the display. This update tackles this problem.
- Sometimes, when returning from the small window mode, it does not take you to the previous interface. Instead, it takes you directly to the desktop. This update addresses this issue.
What do you think about this update? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below