Yesterday, Apple introduced the second generation of the iPhone SE, which has the same design as the iPhone 8, but with a better camera and one of the company’s most powerful processors: A13 Bionic.
As it always happens in every new product that Apple presents, the technical information of the devices is almost nil, since they always hide the amount of RAM memory and the battery capacity.
But the people of 9To5Mac have found a technical sheet that has been published on the website of a Chinese operator, where it is revealed that the iPhone SE 2020 has 3 GB of RAM, unlike the 4 GB that the iPhone 11 brings.
As for its internal battery, according to the information in that datasheet, it would be only 1821 mAh its maximum capacity, which is extremely small. It’s exactly the same as the battery of the iPhone 8, which means between 2 and 5 hours less than what the iPhone 11 currently offers.
At the moment we do not know whether or not we can trust the information handled by the Chinese operator, but as long as we do not have information from media such as iFixit, we will take this information with caution.
Gizchina News of the week
Apple iPhone SE 2020 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization. With True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID Fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm; Weight:148g
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Up to 13 hours video playback. With Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)